Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lash & Lingerie: Autumn Blues – Pre-Fall Outfit Inspirations


Dear my lovely friends,

Beware my ladies, this post is going to get a bit sexier than ever!




I’m so excited to collaborate with Adore Me Lingerie on their new project. Taking a look at Fall Lookbook 2015, I fell in love head over heels right at first sight!


As a modern woman, I believe lingerie is the most intimate expression of your personal style. Lingerie is a powerful and mysterious accessory that enhances the confidence and inner beauty of a woman. A woman who wears the right lingerie underneath would be more attractive and feminine. Long gone the days when wearing lingerie is just an obligation as you have to in public. Today lingerie became a fun, interesting accessory that every woman treats her body and it should not only be reserved for special occasion.






Bralette & Panties: Adore Me Lingerie  


I love wearing cool shades of blue like this bralette set from Fall Lookbook 2015 of Adore Me Lingerie. I, personally, like wearing bralette because of its comfortableness even though it doesn’t give much support. If you would prefer more support, don’t worry since Adore Me Lingerie has all the choices for you.


For the relaxed and casual look, I’d love to wear a pair of high-waisted blue skinny jeans with a loose white shirt. You can never go wrong with blue jeans and a white shirt this fall. The one thing I love about fall outfits is that you can have fun with layering your clothes. In this look I throw on a beige trench coat. To give a feminine look, I wear a pair of black strappy high heels. I prefer to keep my accessories sleek and understated.





The one makeup look that is feminine yet attractive is a sassy red lip and long, sexy eyelashes.




Shirt: Mango
Jeans: Warehouse Waredenim
Coat: Topshop
Shoes: Dolly
Shu Uemura Tint In Gelato – AT01 Cassis Delight (Click here to read my reviews)

Shu Uemura False Eyelashes


That's it for my Lash & Lingerie look, visit Adore Me Lingerie to receive great deal for your first buying!
They also have a range of sexy lingerie, click here to see all their beautiful designs.


Now let's have a glimpse of their new Fall Lookbook 2015.








Love yourself more and always be beautiful.












No comments:

Post a Comment