Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What’s in my school bag? – My #backtoschool go-to essentials


Hello my lovely friends!

It’s been weeks since my last post, well because I had a little distraction with my family, my girlfriends meet-up, and mostly, getting prepared to back to college! Yesss, it’s a big thing, I’m very excited to go back to college and spend time with my best girls. Yet to be honest, so many parts of me are crying inside waving goodbye to my sweet summer. Okay, I’m being ‘a little bit’ over-dramatic! I don’t want summer end just yet, but let’s face it, all the good things would come to an end sooner or later. So here we are, this blog post is all about #backtoschool and my school bag essentials!






#1 – Textbooks, Notebooks & Folders




Of course you cannot go to class without these things!
I bought all the textbooks, notebooks and folders from FAHASA Bookstores.

#2 – Planner & Journal

Since I’m a very forgetful kind of person, I always need a planner. I combine the planner and the journal into one, it’s called Vy’s Scrapbook, so that I would not leave the other one home. But what if I forgot my scrapbook… then it’s just ‘great’. Let’s hope I wouldn’t. I think wouldn’t because I love carrying around my little turquoise scrapbook. It’s a very handy book where I plan and organize my school schedule. I also put in there some reminders of upcoming events and some random ideas pop up in my head, idea of the next blog post for example.

I also bought this lovely turquoise planner from FAHASA Bookstores. Oh and my planner kind of matchy-matchy with my wallet!

#3 – Pencil case






I had my pencil case as a gift from Lancome. I’ve been using this one for such a long time, from senior year in high school I think. In my pencil case, I have a lot of small little things like some colored pens, correction pen, pencils and mechanical pencils, highlighters, ruler, eraser, and some colorful stick notes.

And there goes the part of so many colorful and fun stuffs!






#4 – Student ID Card & Holder

My #backtoschooltip: buy colorful and cute ID card holders so won’t forget to bring them along! Well,… at least for the first few weeks lol.

#5 – Gum / Mints

The class is boring and I need a wake-up-call or just a mid day pick-me-up!

#6 – Hand Sanitizer & Tissue

Well, they’re kinda obvious so I’d rather not put them in here.

As usual, it’s Bath & Body Works PocketBac hand sanitizer. (For beauty lover in Vietnam, shop it here.) 

#7 – Cellphone, Headphone, Wallet & Keys

#8 – Small Makeup Bag






I save best for the last! I put all of my beauty essentials in a small makeup bag. This makeup bag is a gift along with purchase from Shiseido.

Lip balm

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet

Tinted lip balm



Here’s a close-up look of the beautiful and gorgeous packaging of Benefit.

Tinted lip balm is amazing if I would say so myself! And I love the rosy color, sheer and smooth texture of Benefit Benebalm. It’s so convenient, a hydrating, fruity, rosy tinted lip balm that conditions and glides on sheer, like a lipstick and a lip balm both in one. And that’s all we need for a go-to essentials!

For beauty lovers in Vietnam, you can find it
 from Benefit at Parkson Deparment Stores (45 Le Thanh Ton District 1/ 126 Hung Vuong District 5) with the price of 480.000 VND

Sunscreen

A small tube of sunscreen would be a life saver for any sun exposure!

I wrote reviews on this items on the previous blog post, you can read it here.

Oil control blotting films

When my skin gets oily and I don’t like to put powder on my face, I would just use these Acnes Oil Remover Films which can be bought at any supermarket and I’m good to go!

Mini Perfume

I always love carrying with me a mini perfume of my favorite scent. Recently, I’m in love with Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. I’ve this one as a 100 points reward from Sephora. Nirvana White is a blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a very feminine and sophisticated scent. Besides, it's a mini roller-ball, so it's very easy to apply without messing all over like everywhere - did I mention that I'm quite clumsy sometimes?

Mini Deodorant

Always bring with me a mini deodorant, you know just in case!

Hair Ties

Just so you know, I’m so in love with these colorful twistband hair ties lately! And by the way, my hair ties is from Forever 21 (shop it here)  

Compact Mirror

Well, all girls need a compact mirrors in her purse. It's kind of... born-to-be-essential, right?




And that's how I prepared for first day of school! It was the second day already...

And thanks so so much for reading my blog, I'm very interested in finding out how your first day of school was and your school bag essentials and all other stuffs, so leave a comment below telling me about yours, or you can take photos on instagram and tag me in or #backtoschoolwithme so I can find and 'double tap' yours.


Love yourself more and always be beautiful.


& Have fun studying!

Not! I'm kidding, but let's just try to have fun.




                                 xoxo


Vy Le Nguyen








Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog. I only recommend products I use and I personally think are good having tried them on myself, so I can’t guarantee that all of those products I recommended will suit you. I suggest you test products out on yourself before purchasing.


5 comments:

  1. Love your blog. So detailed and specific. Keep up the good work girlie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for supporting me! Hope you enjoy my blog :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love those jelly beans!
    Sophie x
    http://www.heyitssophieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    Personalized bags for kids

    ReplyDelete