Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lipsticks Review Series: Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 79 Saga

Hello pretties!

I received a surprised early birthday gift from my cousin, and it surprisingly was a beautiful and gorgeous Chanel lipstick. Trust me, if you’re a beauty-lover, a lipstick-aholic, then you cannot resist the attractiveness of Chanel lipsticks! So I just came up with the idea that I’m gonna write a quick blog to share with you guys my review on this gorgeous lipstick. Here comes the one that would take your breath away – CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine 79 Saga. 




Chanel lipsticks always come with a very flawless packaging.


Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in shade 79 Saga is a very nice shade of light rosy pink which is very easy to wear on any occasions. I think this color is pretty for day or night, you can put it on whenever you want to look more polished and pulled together in a jiffy.

I love the feeling when I put on this lipstick, it’s smooth, sheer, color-rich and a little shiny. The Rouge Coco Shine is very hydrated that would make your lips softer, and looks fuller.




Speaking of the color shade, I have something to share with you, I did take a look at it on the website www.chanel.com, surprisingly, the color 79 Saga I had and on the website does not look alike at all! For that reason, I recommend you should go to the nearest Chanel store (or any other stores) to try them on your lips and pick one suits you best. I don’t recommend you buy lipsticks online, but if due to any reason you can’t go to the stores, just make sure you know exactly the color you want to purchase and read the Return Policy carefully.


Love yourself more and always be beautiful.

Have fun shopping!





                                 xoxo


Vy Le Nguyen









Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog. I only recommend products I use and I personally think are good having tried them on myself, so I can’t guarantee that all of those products I recommended will suit you. I suggest you test products out on yourself before purchasing.




2 comments:

  1. I found this blog thanks to your instagram! You go girl! Every1 named Vy is awsome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You don't know how much it means to me!! I'm sure you are the most awesome girl named Vy I've ever known!

      XOXO, Vy

      Delete