Sunday, August 10, 2014

What’s in my gym bag? – My fitness routine



Hi there lovelies!

Gym is all women’s best friend! Simply because, who don’t want to have a nice and hot body like a Victoria’s Secret model? No matter what your body shape is or which part of your body that you’re trying to work out, in common, we all wanna keep fit! And, of course, me included. I’m taking an Aerobics class with my best friend, Tram Le, and I just think that it would be fun to share with you guys what I bring along to the Aerobics class.



#1 – Water/ Non-Sugar Juice



Normally, I just bring along a bottle of water. If you want to drink something tastier, you can go with a healthy juice, maybe homemade or you can buy at the supermarket. I’d recommend the homemade one. Simply because there are so many bottled juice in the supermarket, but not all of them really healthy. Some are truly natural, organic and non-sugar, some are not (even if they did state “100% vegetable juice”, they may be using juice concentrate instead of real juice or contain synthetic ingredients). For that reason, I think that mineral water would be the best choice. If you want to change its taste a little bit, you can add some fresh lime or lemon and salt, and voilà, there you have a fresh and healthy salted lemon juice!

#2 – Towel & Tissues



Who went to the gym or fitness class without sweating? So you will need a towel and tissues, for sure. Tissues are for my face, and towel for the body.

#3 – Face Mist


After wiping my face, I’d love a mist of Evian Mineral Water Spray. And trust me, it feels so good! It feels like a refreshment that gives your face an instant hydration after hours of workout.

Shop it here:



For beauty lovers in Vietnam, you can find the alternative one (basically the same) by Avene at The Guardian Market. (visit www.guardian.com.vn for more details)

#4 – Lip balm

As I mentioned in the previous posts, I use lip balm all the time and I’ve just got to admit it!



Yes, you saw it right, it’s Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm, once again! I love using it whenever I go out, because it’s a tinted lip balm. If you’re looking for a drugstore tinted lip balm, then you definitely need to try this out.

Shop it here:



For beauty lovers in Vietnam, you can find it here


#5– Deodorant



I did spray it on my under arms area before going, but I still bring it along, you know… just in case. I chose Adidas Deodorant Perfumed Spray in Floral Dream when I work out because it didn’t clog pores and prevent you from sweating which may cause irritation. One more thing, the scent lasts very long, so if you don’t like its scent then that might be a little problem. But don’t worry, because it smells pretty good. I smells like a professional athlete when I spray it on. You know I’m kidding!

Shop it here:


For beauty lovers in Vietnam, you can find this deodorant from any supermarket with the price of 99.000 VND.

#6 – Hand Sanitizer



Oh yes, one more thing I bring along all the time. I don’t really use them very often, but I just hang them there on my bags. And that is a pretty little thing you gonna need at any time! Today I use the Bath & Body Works Hand Gel with Pink Lemonade scent. I love this because it smells sooo ‘summer’!

Find this products here:




For beauty lovers in Vietnam, you can find it here.

#7 – Cell phone & Wallet & Other personal stuffs

Last thing before leaving home, I checked all personal stuffs like my cell phone, wallet, keys, etc. Just so you know, I’m a kind of person who is quite forgetful so I always have to spend a few minutes to check it all over again and make sure I did not left anything home. Well, sometimes I did!

Please note that all those stuffs I bring along to Aerobics class or Gym club is for my using in case I need it during the workout (normally for 1-2 hours). I go home and take shower after that. So if you take shower at the gym, you would need to bring many other essentials like shampoo, body wash, cleanser and anything like that.


That’s it for my gym bag essentials!

Workout has a really positive effect on me. I don’t care too much about losing weight or being obsessed of a skinny body, but workout helps me relieve stress, keep fit and stay healthy.

I’d love to know about your fitness routine or your tips on how to be healthy, let me know in the comment below.



Love yourself more and always be beautiful.

Have fun and stay healthy!



                                 xoxo


Vy Le Nguyen






Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored blog. I only recommend products I use and I personally think are good having tried them on myself, so I can’t guarantee that all of those products I recommended will suit you. I suggest you test products out on yourself before purchasing.




No comments:

Post a Comment